Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Time!

Last Saturday we headed to Moorpark for the Underwood Pumpkin patch. We had a fun day with the exception of the hot hot heat! Grandma and Grandpa Larsen and The Babbitts joined us for a fun filled day. It all started with the pig races and then to the hay stack.
Mike and Landon and Aujelle and Ashelyn

Ashelyn, Ammon and Landon played in the bean pit. This was so cute for the little ones. I want one for my backyard. They were entertained for 45 minutes!

Irelyn was so good as always. Last time Irelyn and I were both here was a year ago, but Irelyn was in my tummy. We came with the Mirandas and it poured rain!

When we pulled onto the street of the farm I asked the girls, "guess who we are meeting here today? (referring to G-ma&G-pa and Babbitts). Maddie said, "Cohen?!" I couldn't believe she remembered!



Here we are trying to cool off as we waited for the hay ride. We had a party of 15!



Heres
Brookee catching a ride with Grandpa in the corn maze.



The girls at the top of the hay stack trying to find their way out.

This was definitely the hit of the day! The kids sifted through dirt to find hidden treasures. My girls were convinced they hit the jackpot! So fun for those kids!
Landon, Aujelle, Ammon, Maddie, Brookelyn


When Irelyn gets big enough, all of us girls can fill up the face holes.

The girls wanted to pick pumpkins at the end of the day, so we went to the sugar pumpkin patch where the pumpkins are cheaper. On the way out we had a couple tickets left over so we( Jake and I) started doing the Pumpkin Ring Toss. We weren't having any luck until Maddie asked to try. We were a little reluctant to give up our rings, but we did and to our surprise Maddie tossed and WON! Go Maddie! She won herself a pumpkin.

We had a great time! I love making memories for my family. Thanks for a great time G-ma , G-pa and Babbitts!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I miss you and those cute girls.

Lindsay said...

That's so cute that she remembered! I love how our kids just hold that special place in their hearts for each other! It's still so crazy that it was a year ago when we went there! That was a pretty fun pumpkin patch, even with the rain!

esherman10 said...

Sounds fun! I love that pumpkin patch!

Ron said...

Too funny, Maddie wins what you guys couldn't!