
Last week Jake and I celebrated 6 years of marriage by taking the family to San Diego. We left Tuesday and checked into the Sheraton and headed to Belmont Park for dinner and fun. The beach was so pretty and it was fun to be there at sunset.

"Being Cute Brookelyn"
The girls loved the merry-go-round. I love these pictures because they portray each girls personalities well.

"Silly Maddie"

"Sweet Ashelyn"

Off they go!

I was brave and took them on this crazy spinning ride which was a lot of fun, but left me SICK. I had the worker stop the ride because if he didnt I would have thrown up!

Here are the girls in the hotel. All of them did good except for Ashelyn who didnt want to sleep in the unfamiliar place.


Sea World was fabulous! No crowds, perfect 72 degree weather, and lots of fun to be had. This was our first mini vacation since Irelyn was born and boy did we feel the strain of four kids ages 5 and under. Jake and I were like super mom and dad both pushing double strollers.

Heres Jake showing his skills holding two babes to see the penguins.

Look, its Happy Feet!


Heres the girls posing with the funny flamingos. We actually were able to see live flamingos walking around the park (not in the exhibit) which was very cool. I love Ashelyns pose in this picture!

Dad having a "Sea World Moment" with Brookee.

Mom and Maddie after a long day of fun.
Although we had a blast, next year we will get a babysitter for our anniversary or hopefully Jake will earn us a Maui trip in May 2010. Go team OC!
5 comments:
So cute! Love all your pictures! I had no idea you guys went to Sea World. See that is why we need to chat more. It has been to long! Glad you guys had fun and happy 6 years!
The Sheraton!? Jake's spoiling you, good for him, looked like fun trip. Congrats.
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Here's wishing you many, many more wonderful years! Love you all!
How fun!! happy anniversary!
Looks like soo much fun! San Diego is definitely our next big vacation for sure!! Love your cute family! :)
Post a Comment