Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Again..

It seems that every year Brookelyn gives herself a haircut. This time the annual event occurred yesterday while Jake and I were on a date at Disneyland. I came home and Brookee immediately said, “sorry I cut my hair mom”. Asia our babysitter said, “what?”. Brookelyn put a headband on so Asia couldn't tell. Sneaky little thing. Of course it was her bangs and this time A LOT of bangs. At least she didn't cut the back like last time.

So after a little snip snip here and snip snip there. This is what she looked like when all was said and done.

IMG_0540

Today when I picked her up from pre-school her teachers were telling me how much they LOVED Brookee’s new do. I don't know if she will ever stop doing this because she always gets compliments after the cut. Next time I think I wont fix it to hopefully have her learn her lesson.

Brookees own words: “I dont look like snow White anymore I look like Boo (Monsters Inc).” She thinks her new haircut is the cutest.  Ugh..this girl!

7 comments:

Cindy Q said...

Well......as I have said before.....Brookee is your "challenge"! I agree she always looks cute afterwards...one day she might not be able to cut it in a way that looks like a Disney character and maybe she will NOT like it and stop cutting her hair!

Shawna said...

She is so funny! She is going to keep you on your toes. I don't know what it is about the #2's in the family that have such "fun" personalities.

My phone broke so I lost your numbers, email me so we can chat about the up coming visit.

Carol Swift said...

But, she does look cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the bangs! She would look adorable even with a lopsided hair cut. :)

Melany said...

i wouldn't even have noticed that she had cut it and that you had to fix it! she looks adorable!

Bethany said...

Ha! I picked her up from PS on Thursday and complimented her on her hair. I said, "Brookee, did you get your bangs cut?" She said, "I don't know what you're saying!" I said, "oh, your hair looks very cute." That's funny that she didn't tell me she cut it herself!

Lindsay said...

Oh my! Is it even possible to get mad at a cute girl like that??? AND, I wish we could go on a date at Disneyland!!